Dancing Pablo

Hey everyone.


This is Kreme reporting.

As I prepared myself to leave Libra for an assignment, I suddenly remembered the rumors about adventurers that travel past the city often had injuries and some of them never made it back. So I asked myself if I was ready. I was pretty confident with my skills since I was just promoted recently but then it hit me: "I HAVE NO NEW SKILLS YET!!"

So I rushed back to Pablo to ask about the Harlequin skills and all he said was:

"The Harlequin is a class that requires a lot of patience and perseverance. You may get tired of using just 1 skill until you're stronger, but always keep in mind that that's how everything started."

He then taught me my first two skills:

Stance (Passive)

and...




















The Moonwalk.

Pablo's version of the Moonwalk is a LOT better than mine, but I promised him that I won't post any pictures. (sorry guys)

I really don't know how Moonwalk "gives power to you" (me) I tried on using it on mission maps but....




















It doesn't really deal any damage whatsoever. My friends liked it whenever I used it though.

I guess I just have to trust Pablo on this one.

Oh, I can't wait for the next skills that Pablo's going to teach me. MUST TRAIN HARDER!

*ehem*

This is Kreme, signing off.

___________

Sorry for the delay, had a lot of stuff to finish for school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment