The Man Train

Hey everyone.


This is Kreme reporting.

Right after my dance lessons with Pablo at Libra, I decided to head back to Port of Winds for a little break from training. No matter how many good places I've visited, I can say that nothing comes close to Port of Winds. I was cheerfully welcomed by Steven Jr. and he told me to make myself at home.

This is what I like about Port of Winds. It's really peaceful and if ever the city is in trouble, it's nothing that the city guards and hired mercenaries can't handle. So if you really want to clear your mind of problems or worries, this is definitely where you'd want to be.

So I was walking around the outer circle of the city. I visited Cindy and she said that the number of recruits are going low and that it might be a problem if it continues to go lower. I then passed by Daisy, she was jolly as always and she tried to sell some stuff I didn't actually need. So I said goodbye before she pulls that puppy dog eyes trick she did the first time she tried to sell me something.

As I was walking past Julie, I saw a familiar face. Red hair, heavy plated armor, flashy-looking sword and the awesome aura and so I called him...

Kreme: PPPPPPRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOONNGGGGGG!!!!!
Prawnt: ???
Kreme: What? Not so happy to see me, Prong?
Prawnt: It's Prawnt!!!
Kreme: Oh, haha! Sorry!

He was with his friends so it must've been pretty embarrassing so I immediately initiated a conversation to avoid the awkwardness and embarrassment.

Kreme: Soooo... what're you guys doing?
Prawnt: Oh, we were just about to do the Man Train but we kinda lack a member.
Kreme: . . .
Prawnt: YOU SHOULD JOIN US, KREME! COME ON!
Kreme: Err... I'm not pretty sure about this..

So we all lined up and we were ready to go. We kind of had a little accident though and everything happened so fast that we weren't able to get a decent picture.






















aaaaand a picture from our second attempt.




















There's one thing I don't get though, the huge crowd staring at us when we got up. o_o

Other than that, this was a very interesting day for me.

This is Kreme, signing off.

______________

Sorry for the late update!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment