Pablo's Advice

Hey everyone.


This is Kreme reporting.

After the long fight with Lavalon, I decided to head back to Libra so I can give the scales to Pablo immediately in order for me to proceed with the expedition. As I arrived in Libra, there was a lot of people lined up and all of them went to see Pablo.

Pablo always gave everyone good advice, whether it's on how to defeat a giant mole that summons flames from the sky that freezes you or what kind of hat would go to what you're wearing. So I took a number and decided to wait near the vault lady until it was my turn to talk to Pablo.

I sat there staring at everyone whose numbers are next to be called. That's when I saw a box of donuts.

Yes, you heard me, donuts.


















Though these weren't any ordinary donuts, these donuts had a certain glow that says "Eat me! I taste really really reaaaaaaaally goooooood!" I suddenly remembered that I haven't eaten anything since we defeated Lavalon. I was very hungry. The strange thing about these donuts was that it's like they weren't there because people went on to what they were doing not noticing the presence of that sweet, tasty and mouth-watering box of donuts.

I didn't want to go out of town to get some food because my number might be called soon so I sneaked up in my box disguise and slowly, I approached the box of donuts. It felt like I was crawling forever until I've finally reached the table with the box of donuts or so I thought I did...


Kreme: Ah-HUH?!
Thug: Here he is boss, the guy who wanted to steal our riches.
Kreme: Riches?! Wha-- I just wanted some donuts. Let me ex--
Thug Leader: GET HIM!!

That's when a lot of these angry fat guys with maces stormed in out of nowhere and even though they were fat, they were surprisingly fast. They got me cornered in a matter of seconds and that's when...





































Woman's voice: Hey, Kreme... KREME!!!
Kreme: Huh? What?! Where are the fat guys?! DONUTS! NOOOOO!!
Herner: It's your turn to see Pablo. Go, before they call the next number.

I decided to think about what happened later and finish my business with Pablo first. I approached Pablo looking very confused and then he started to give me some advice.

Pablo: You know, constipation is very common nowadays...
Kreme: No, no! I'm not constipated. I came here to turn in the scales.

He then told me that I was now qualified to be promoted to a harlequin and to proceed with the dragon expedition. I was so happy that I forgot all about the fat guy with maces thing.

Pablo then gave me a heads up on what it means to become a harlequin.






















This is Kreme, signing off.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment