Looking for Kreme


Okay. I have a problem. Ever since we got accepted in the Dragon Expedition and got our insignias, I haven't seen Kreme ANYWHERE! They said we have to ride the big big boat down at Port of Winds and I really, REALLY wanted to go but I can't because I CAN'T FIND KREME!!

I looked for him everywhere!

I crossed dangerous bridges.

I even reached this place where I don't think I'm supposed to be hanging around at yet. O_o

I even asked around! But the Sharkies kept ignoring me so I just hit them with my Fire Emblem! D:<>

Kreme!!! Where are you!!!! ( T __ T ")

---------------

Meanwhile...

2 Comments:

  1. Nicholicious said...
    Love your post
    Feufeu said...
    I love your fanfics, dont think noone read this blog becouse u get a little comments ;)
    keep the good job

Post a Comment