Kyaaaaaaaaa~!!! I'm so happyyy!! Finally!! Me and Kreme got accepted in the Dragon Expedition! (I dunno why Kreme wasn't too thrilled to get on the boat though. hmm.. must investigate! >8D) I've been waiting so so so long for this!!

I got brand new wings to boot! HAH! I'm so happy I can eat a whole bowl of special crab soup. (even though I hate the thing, blergh)

So we went around Port of Winds to say goodbye to the people who made all this possible:


Here we are thanking Port of Winds in our hearts.


It was a heck of a challenge getting some shark stew for him! grrr I can never forget him. >:O

And then I realized, Kreme was popular with the girls!





I can't believe it! Kreme was always quiet and he always looked like he was angry. Also, he's not exactly the cutest boy in Dragonica. Hmm... MUST. INVESTIGATE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment