Hey, everyone!


This is Kreme reporting.

I know, I know... I haven't been in touch with you guys for the past... 2-3 weeks since I went back on my adventure. I'm sorry, it's just that I got so addicted to the game again that I forgot that people are waiting for updates about all the adventures I experienced. I may have forgotten to write a post for everything that had happened, but I made sure that I took pictures along the way.

Now that I've reached level 50, I think I'll take a break from the intense training and focus more on updating you guys on what happened on my journey from 40-50 :D

I met a lot of people during the past few weeks, some good, some... not that good, and some evil people. Oh, AND! I finally joined a guild! (TVXQ) though, I'm not sure what that means, Hirarox just invited me. (Thanks, Hira! :) ) the guild wasn't an active one but I'm fine with that.

Here are some pictures from my adventures (spoilers because I love you guys :D ) :
























































I'll tell you all about it in my next posts.

See you all in game!

This is Kreme, signing off.

PS: I haven't seen Kewkies for quite some time now. Hmm...

______________

Thanks to those who still visit the blog and to those who leave messages in our chatbox! :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment